UPDATED! An up to date version of this book is now available on Kindle! See https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N76LV0C
Who this book is for:
This book is written primarily to help owners and operators of self-hosted WordPress websites to avoid common errors when selecting, purchasing, and working with WordPress themes.
What you’ll get from reading this book:
- What a WordPress theme is, does, and doesn’t do.
- How to make a choice the right free, premium or custom theme for you or your client.
- What happens when you install, activate or delete themes.
- How to offer protection to your website with theme maintenance and backups.
- What to plan for when switching themes.
- How to test a new theme.
- How to take away themes, and why you will have to not store old themes.
- How to work with theme developers.
- Troubleshooting tips.
- Answers to most continuously asked questions (FAQs).
- And more!
No coding required! This book will be helpful for you in case you are new to WordPress theme selection and to the use of themes to build WordPress websites. It’ll also can help you if you use WordPress and want a practical understanding of what to look for when buying a theme, switching to a new theme, or for solving problems with an existing theme.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: A Practical Handbook for WordPress Themes$19.99
Wordpress for Beginners: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Creating your Own Wordpress Site in Record Time, Starting from Zero!$12.97